External Auditor Required for Southern Gulf NRM
Three (3) Year Term
Quotation Proposals Required
Southern Gulf NRM is seeking proposals including a quote, for the provision of external audit services for the next three (3) years.
Southern Gulf NRM is a not-for-profit community-based organisation, working through partnerships to implement strategic planning and investment activities that care for our region’s natural and cultural assets.
The objects of the Company are:
- The protection and enhancement of the natural environment or of a significant aspect of the natural environment;
- To fill the role of a Regional Natural Resource Management Body for the Southern Gulf region;
- Implement and review the Southern Gulf Regional Strategy;
- Be accountable for relevant State, Federal and other project funds in the implementation of the Southern Gulf Regional Strategy; and
- Carry out any other activities associated with the management of natural resources and sustainability.
The Company is a public company limited by guarantee under the Corporations Act and is governed by a board of directors made up of seven (7) Directors and a Company Secretary.
Southern Gulf NRM employs 14 staff predominantly based in Mount Isa with others based in Cloncurry and Hughenden.
Southern Gulf NRM 2020/21 Revenue was between $5-$6 million.
Instruction to Proposer:
Please provide a brief summary addressing the key selection criteria (below) and ensure to include a quote for the provision of these services.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Please advise details of your Registered Company Auditor status.
- Please provide details of your experience in auditing of the NFP Sector, notably in Queensland and in the Mount Isa region.
- Please provide details of your overall audit planning process and how you would interact with the Audit Committee and Board.
- Please provide details of your firm’s capability to undertake the audit for Southern Gulf NRM in the August – September period.
- Please provide details of the staff you would allocate to this job and their experience to ensure the job is done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Please provide an initial Audit Plan approach including details of materiality assessment and reporting of outcomes.
- Please provide a quote for the provision of the annual services.
If you would like to submit a proposal please do so by sending a copy to email@example.com
by Thursday 07th October 2021